Sunday, April 27, 2008

Things in the works

YEAH! I finished "the afghan"!! It's boxed up with the cookbook and ready to go. I'll post pictures of it later. I'm working on 2 swaps right now, one is almost ready to send and I have a couple items made for the other one. We have a wedding to go to here in town in a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd make a small basket of stuff for it. Started a heart doily, never done one before so we'll see how that turns out, and a set of turk knot coasters. Since I was making coasters I decided to make as many as I could from my supplies, I think I just finished knotting 4 pairs, now just need to finish the ends. I finished moms slippers for mothers day, her feet are so small. They look like the blue ones already posted.

Seems like these coasters are pretty popular, thought I'd send some down to Washington in my next box. I saw these at the Oregon coast a few years ago and didn't want to pay $18 for them, so recently I found how to make them on the web, where I can't remember, it was after a lot of searching!

No comments: