Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finished the Baby Sweater!

I thought I would finish this on the ferry, but I slept instead, fun week-end in Juneau!


This was a fun and easy sweater, I'm thinking I'd like to change it and make another one for Kyler, no opening in the front, make it more boyish, and of course I'd have to make it bigger so he could wear it next winter, gives me lots of time!

I really need to work the THE afghan! I'm going to make myself do a few rows everynight. Joined 2 more swaps, probably will be my last until after summer...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's really pretty! I like it in the thinner yarn, so I have to try it myself. :)

There is a LOT of nice things in this blog, so I'll bookmark it. :)

-aphelia from Craftster

Anonymous said...

This has got to be the cutest baby sweater I've seen!