Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Baby Sweater

OK, here is where I am right now on Josh and Audra's babies sweater:
I finished sewing up the sides and now I need to decide on what color to do the trim in. This is the "Baby it's cold outside" sweater from Skamama. But I didn't use a bulky yarn, so I ended up adding more stitches, plus I made the inside front a little wider since there were a lot of comments about the babies tummy peeking thru there. It was a lot easier then I expected it to be, and worked up with only 1 skien of yarn. I have a few ideas on how I want to do the trim, I think I'll end up doing more of these, since it was so much fun. I'm not sure what size mine is going to be, but I'm sure it's around 6-12months, which will be a good fall sweater and might fit by then.

No comments: