Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Taste of Spring

It's been so warm the last couple of weeks, everything is starting to bloom.  I'm not ready!  Well, I'm ready for warm, but we haven't finished trimming up the apple trees and raspberries yet. 
 It's funny, it starts out so slow, you notice one little flower about to bloom, and the next thing you know, there are flowers blooming all over your yard!
And then this morning we wake up to a skiff of snow.............go figure!
 
I have so many projects going. I don't know why I keep doing it, but I keep starting another knit or crochet project before I finish the one I was previously working on.  I feel so scatter brained.  It's like I have so many ideas in my head I want to start them all before I forget.  I'm just going to have to make myself focus on one task until it's done, it's just so hard though, maybe I can blame it on spring fever.

No comments: