Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feedbags And More Feedbags

 I started making market bags out of our old chicken feed sacks, when my friends saw them they started saving all of their similar tough plastic feed bags for me too.  I think I'm almost done with the last 15 I received, and  I know there are more waiting for me........
 I think I've given all of my friends one, and now I have them listed on my Etsy shop.  I have chickens, dogs, cows, bunnies, birds, it's crazy, who knew there were so many different kinds of these plastic bags.  I find that I am shopping for chicken food by what's on the bag, and if I have it already!
My biggest problem I've noticed is when I go upstairs in my craft room now that most of my stuff is stashed in one of these bags......I keep thinking this one is cute, I'll just keep it for me.......I think I best start using them for gift bags next.

No comments: