Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello, Cupcake!

2010 and this is my first post of the year..............where have I been?! Seems like I'm always working on a project, but I guess my blog wasn't one of those. I have a few things all coming together shortly. These cupcake hats I just finished. I was commissioned to make one for a woman's new grand daughter, while crocheting up the one I just got carried away, so now I have a variety of sizes. I changed the edge where the "icing" meets the cake, I like it a lot better now that it "drips" over the edge. When I was working on these I was thinking how cute this pattern would be as a potholder, but I need to finish a couple other projects first.

These are so cute on little girls, but I did make an adult size one too! Now I think I'll go bake.....

No comments: