Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Blanket for Danny

I finished the baby blanket for the new grandson that is due in July. JC and Courtney are having a boy, Danny Ramero. I crocheted it in the same colors as Kylers, thought that would be kind of cute, both have the same colors, just different patterns.
This shell pattern is from the Lions Brand website. I think it would look good in a thicker yarn using a bigger needle too.

I knitted up these little socks, I don't know what I was thinking, but for some reason I didn't think there was that much pink in the yarn. So I don't think these will work for Danny, maybe I'll get a girl grandbaby someday. I think a little knitted hat would be a cute match with these. I picked up this pattern when I was over in Juneau last, now I'll have to search for a hat pattern.

No comments: