Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tank Top

It fits! Here it is all done and modeled......
I'm surprised I had any time to crochet since our summer season is really picking up, but I did manage to make this tank top for a personal swap on craftster. My swap partner picked out the pattern and I made it with some yarn that was included in some yarn I had ordered a while back.At first I was all worried that I would run out of yarn and that would be the end of it. I sure hope it fits her, I think it would have been better to have her close enough to try it on from time to time to make sure. The pattern is called the "cowgirl tank top" from DIY. Front, pictures don't do it justice. It's made to be form fitting.
Back, maybe I'll be able to get my swap partner to send a picture with it on.....if it fits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this turned out great. Thanks for sharing the link!