Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Knitted Hat

The other day I was watching Knit and Crochet Today and they had this little knitted hat on there, it was so cute! I've knitted socks and scarves, but I've never tried a hat, how hard can it be?  So I went to the Knit and Crochet Today website to get the pattern, like they said to do................I must be really dense, because I cannot find that pattern there. So I just found a simple hat pattern and made it to look like the one on their show:
I thought it came out pretty good, and it was so easy!, A couple of things though, so you don't have the pink and black weird line thing on the bottom, the first row of adding the other color should just be a knit row. and when you add the do wacky on the top make sure you don't tighten the top too much first!  The top is just eye cord looped around.  

I enjoyed this so much I made another simple hat without any eyecord:
I'm so used to the feel of a crocheted hat, I love how knitting makes even the not so soft yarn feel soft and cushy. Now on to my next pair of socks........

No comments: